The OXYTREE is a climate control plant with unique properties. It is very effective in improving air quality and protecting the environment
OXYTREE plantation now in Romania, too!

The OXYTREE is a climate control plant with unique properties. Plants which are very effective in improving air quality and …

The trunk girth of a 3-year-old OXYTREE is between 80 and 85 cm!

The OXYTREE  grows extremely rapidly. It reaches a height of 16 m and a trunk diameter of 25 cm in its 6th year of growth …

Its clusters of purple flowers look amazing!

70% of the OXYTREE is its trunk, which can be used as timber, while the remaining 30% is its branches, leaves, flowers and …

OXYTREE timber at the first harvest!

The high-quality wood of the OXYTREE can be used in several industries (e.g. building industry, furniture industry) …

landeng